If you’re interested in progressing your career with High Definition then we’d love to talk to you. Below is a selection of the roles we have available at present, though speculative C.Vs are welcomed – simply forward to firstname.lastname@example.org alongside a cover letter, and we’ll be in touch.
HD Beauty Boutique London is looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic salon manager to join our team. As boutique manager you will work closely with every member of our team of therapists to ensure the day to day running of the boutique is professional, offering the top service of exclusive treatments to all customers.
- Knowledge and previous management experience of working in beauty salon / spa.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team leadership qualities
- Great customer service skills
- Able to manage and delegate work within a team
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent essential
- NVQ LEVEL 3 in Beauty Therapy with facial electrical unit – advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years beauty industry and management experience
- Proven track record of sales experience
Manage and motivate a team of therapists with regular meetings ensuring all team members are aware of business objectives and how to achieve.
- Managing the salon to ensure it operates professionally and stays on brand at all times.
- Encouraging your team to build and maintain a full column, achieve revenue targets and ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
- Develop key strategy’s and promotional events to increase service and retail sales.
- Recognising training needs and create a development plan for staff.
- Manage salon costs and profits. Maintain stock levels, including new product launches and promotional campaigns are implemented.
- To maintain good communication with the Director – to ensure you receive the support you need to run a successful salon.
- Create realistic KPI’s for the team and track progress. Produce report for director every month.
- Monitor all salon bookings and ensuring time is booked effectively.
- Correctly deal with complaints and resolve in accordance to company policy.
- Organise staff rota’s including authorisation of holiday and TOIL.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of the boutique.
HD Beauty Boutique Therapist
Beauty therapist required to join our Beauty Boutique based in the heart of Notting Hill, London. Since the opening in 201,6 the boutique has collated a large number of clientele including many VIPS. If you have a passion for beauty, work well in a team, have excellent customer service skills and want to further your knowledge in the beauty industry, see below.
- NVQ LEVEL 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent essential – facial electrical unit advantageous
- HD Brow trained – HD Master Stylist advantageous
- Manicure / Pedicure
- Make up