If you’re interested in progressing your career with High Definition then we’d love to talk to you. Below is a selection of the roles we have available at present, though speculative C.Vs are welcomed – simply forward to firstname.lastname@example.org alongside a cover letter, and we’ll be in touch.
Digital Marketing Manager inc Interim Head of Marketing
Looking for your next challenge & fancy working for one of the UK’s best known Professional beauty brands?
Now in its 10th year, High Definition Brows has grown from strength to strength, and we are now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to make a key contribution to the achievement of the company’s long-term ambitions.
Purpose of the role
The digital side of our business is an integral to the organisation’s strategy & vision of being the leading brow & salon make up brand. As such, the primary purpose of this role is to assume responsibility for the leadership/development of a strong digital strategy for High Definition’s online platforms in their entirety (web presence, social media, etc al).
It is essential that this role leads – in a hands-on manner – the planning & delivery of a successful technical SEO, Content & Paid Search plan, securing our position as a leader in the category, particularly in respect of our authority in the eyes of Professional Salon & Spa owners & service providers. This will encompass a mix of agency management, coupled with significant in-house delivery.
HEAD OF MARKETING COVER: In recognition of the importance we place on the digital elements of our marketing plan, we envisage this role assuming interim leadership responsibility during the impending maternity leave of our Head of Marketing. This person will therefore be expected to provide strategic & hands on leadership for the highly capable & multifunctional High Definition Marketing Team; in order to achieve growth for the business, as well as bringing clear direction & implementation of an enhanced digital strategy.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Website – Achieve objectives for HD website which serves as primary lead generation tool, brand shop window consumer/ professional e-commerce store
- Use digital metrics (site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to measure online performance & plan / implement changes as required – alongside eCommerce Manager
- Work with Content Manager to develop & deliver engaging, SEO appropriate content (through all online channels) to support digital strategy
- Work with PR Manager to develop digital PR plan to support link building, content distribution ensuring delivery of relevant traffic & engagement
- Develop & manage paid strategy (social, PPC, display, remarketing etc) ensuring relevant traffic to site, conversion, appropriate cost per acquisition & ultimately ROI
- Plan, execute, & measure experiments & conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages & optimize user experience
- Work with eCommerce Manager to implement procedures resulting in a high quality online CX
- Plan for digital representation of HD brand in international markets
- Ownership of the digital marketing budget
- Own “Digital Roadmap” – ensuring planning & execution of all digital marketing activity, including SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media & display advertising campaigns
- Lead planning, execution & maintenance of social media presence ensuring that it supports web & digital PR strategy
- Measure ROI & KPIs for digi marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm new & creative digital engagement strategies
- Evaluate end-to-end CX across multiple channels & customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points & optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership & perspective for adoption
- Review & adjust to competitor activity
Marketing Leadership – Interim leadership responsibility during the impending maternity leave of our Head of Marketing
- Coordinate all aspects of marketing activity for the business
- Coach, mentor & develop the marketing team
- Conduct 1:1’s & team meetings with marketing team
- Represent the marketing department at Management Meetings
- Provide Management Reporting & regular updates on marketing performance vs plan
- Participate in budget planning & reforecasting process
- Represent the organisation at trade & industry events
- Collaborate with Product, Purchasing, Finance & Training teams on the development of NPD & existing product developing
- Devise commercially focussed promotional activity plans
- Lead the marketing team in shaping communications that meet the brand core values & tone of voice
- Experience in an analytical side of digital marketing, as opposed to social media management & content generation
- Strategically minded, hands-on approach to manage Ad Words (et al) accounts directly
- Natural leadership skills with team player attitude
- Ability to manage multiple reports & disciplines
- Passionate, digital marketer with a keen eye interpreting analytics into actions
- Extensive experience working with Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook et al
- Knowledge and experience of digital PR
- Experience in the beauty / fashion industry is advantageous, (preference)
- Experience working with both B2C and B2C channels (preference)
- Passionate about remaining at the forefront of digital marketing trends & technologies
- Experience in implementation / development of digital strategies, perhaps from an agency environment
What we can offer
- Attractive salary between £35-45,000 pa
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Discounts on our products & treatments
- Perkbox Subscription giving access to corporate discounts
- Opportunity to be part of a fantastic working environment, fun, friendly, & forward thinking
- State of the art new head office, close to Leeds City Centre
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing, forward thinking business
Academy Front of House; Milton Keynes
We are looking for someone as passionate about customer service / the customer experience as we are – to assist with the day to day running of the outlet;
- Greeting and looking after Clients / Customers
- Open & Closing
- Creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Ensure smooth running of operations
- Ensure a first class customer experience at all times
The right candidate for this position will be local to Milton Keynes and able to commit to regular 9am-2pm working days. This role is perfect for someone within the beauty industry, who is looking for a part time role to fit around school hours.
Salon Business Development Executive; North East, South East
The main purpose of this exciting role is to drive sales revenue in training and products, in particular our retail range within existing key salon accounts and opening doors to new business accounts.
This is a field sales role involving strong account management and effective journey planning to maximise salon contact, training and support that creates business value to our accounts, and in turn increases their spend with us.
Whilst out in the field operation, this role is also aimed at creating new business sales revenue by prospecting new salons that will in turn become part of our salon network.
New Business Sales:
- Achieve monthly new business revenue target through the sale of salon retail packages, concessions and training
- Targeting new salon accounts and developing existing stylist relationships
- New business development through cold calling prospective businesses
- Responding to all new business potential enquiries
- Actively manage own pipeline
- Assess customers’ requirements
- Deliver solutions that fit the customer requirements
- Actively gain agreement from the customer in order to close the sale
- Provide select key customers with ongoing retail, refresher and product knowledge training
- Deliver all NPD information ensuring customer buy in
- Provide sales support including, marketing advice, event support and opportunities for the account to drive additional product and treatment sales
- Challenge and motivate each salon to set their own business goals and incentives to drive their own income through our brand High Definition, following up accordingly
- Demonstrate your passion for their business, as their business is our business
Training & Development:
- Deliver new account product knowledge training
- Support in salon brow refresher training
- Provide in salon make up artistry hints and tips to drive retail sales
- Offer retail sales skills training
- Support and coach on visual Merchandising of products and POS
- Provide hints and tips on social media and marketing their own business using High Definition’s centralised marketing solutions and assets
- Provide support to any of our strategic accounts as the business requires
About you – you will have:
- Experience of working within a field sales or face to face sales role and targeted sales environment (B2B ideally but not essential)
- A passion and drive for exceeding targets and delivering value to customers
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive telephone manner and great relationship building skills
- A commercial and entrepreneurial mindset treating our business and your clients business as if it was your own
- A supportive, consultative and coaching approach
- Computer skills including experience of Windows, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to learn new process and systems in a fast paced environment (training provided on the internal systems used)
- Methodical and organised approach with a strong customer focus and sense of urgency where needed
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Experience of commercial thinking that will enable the maximisation of a business
- A full driving license and flexibility to be out on the road and in the field at the times where you can optimise interaction with salon and spa owners/decision makers
We will offer you:
- Attractive salary and fantastic bonus potential OTE
- Discounts on our products and treatments
- Company car and paid business travel
- Training and Development to succeed in your role
- Lovely state of the art new head office and supportive leadership team
- Great working environment, fun, friendly and forward thinking
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing brand and business
- Account Management
- Field Sales
- Relationship Management
- B2B sales
HD Brows Elite Trainer; Milton Keynes
High Definition is not only the most recognised salon brow treatment in the UK, it is a world class brand and to many salon owners and stylists, a brand that can turn their business into a huge success.
We offer more than just a brow treatment, we offer an experience completely bespoke, we don’t believe in one shape fits all. From custom blend colour matching, to our secret design formula, to the way, we use a series of hair removal techniques- the brows created are totally tailored to the client.
We are proud experts in brows and our elite trainers at our world class High Definition training academies know all there is to know about creating the perfect Arch. Our training curriculum is highly practical, with a hands-on approach, with continued support.
As demand for our brow training goes from strength to strength, we need to open more Training Academies and grow our highly skilled Training Team. Could you be one of our next talented superstars to join our Training Team?
Full or part time, we can work around you and your own business and/or work life balance, and if you think you have what it takes to help others succeed in our industry then we want to hear from you now!
- To deliver High Definition training courses to students, facilitating various aspects of our training programmes to ensure candidates leave with the skills, knowledge and attitude to make a career as a HD Brows stylist
- To undertake teaching/training related duties and associated functions to maintain the smooth running and standards of the Academy such as stock control, department liaison etc.
- To act as a Brand Ambassador in and out of work
As a Trainer you will:
- Educate students to the highest standard ensuring they gain a full understanding of High Definition brow treatment, products and our philosophy
- Adapt training techniques to accommodate different learning styles
- Work to specific lesson plans with efficiency whilst ensuring students have an excellent grasp on training content
- Prepare the Academy before student arrival to safeguard the smooth and efficient running of our training. This includes classroom set up, paperwork required, models required, cleanliness of brow stations, products and academy, stock, fixtures and fittings, student lunches, milk, tea, coffee etc.
- Arrive in advance of students be ready to impress and enable a great welcome to all students and ensuring all trainers are prepared.
- Maintain records and submit relevant paper work where directed
- Participate in staff development
- Attend meetings as required
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry changes
- Act as a brand ambassador, promoting the brand, products, training courses and support we offer and where necessary sell at every opportunity, processing any on site sales from students
- Provide support, industry advise and ongoing education to students usually on social media
- Occasionally travel to different locations to complete training or take part in events (time and travel costs supported if not your usual base)
- You will love the beauty industry and be able to do brow treatments at a high level
- Preferably Pro or Masters High Definition trained or able to accelerate to this standard within first few months of induction
- Passionate about facilitating other’s learning and evidence of having done this informally or formally
- Strong and confident communicator able to influence, listen and explain things clearly
- Flexible and patient in approach
- Professional appearance and smiley, friendly and approachable in nature
- Teaching experience or qualification ideal but not essential as we will assist with this if needed
We can offer you:
- Great personal development and advantages of being associated with our brand
- Access to fantastic continued professional development
- Great rates of pay and employee rewards including super incentives and discounts
To apply please email a covering message and attach a CV or bullet point history of your experience.
We are especially keen to hear from you if you live within commuting distance of Milton Keynes, Bristol, Leeds or Glasgow.