HD Brows Training
OFFER THE UK’S NO.1 SALON BROW TREATMENT
HD Brows is more than just a treatment, it’s an experience. Completely bespoke, we don’t believe in one shape fits all. From custom-blend colour matching, to our secret design formula, to the way we use a series of hair removal techniques – the HD Brows created are totally tailored to the client – and this is what will keep them coming back for more.
Over 2 days, we’ll teach you how to consult with your client, ensuring you deliver the perfect brows for them, before sharing the secrets to our famous brow mapping formula allowing you to create brow perfection in your salon. Our curriculum is highly practical with a hands on approach – but we’ll look after you every step of the way.
NEED REASONS TO TRAIN? HERE'S SIX
- Suitable for salons & spas
- Short treatment times equals healthy profits
- Virtual Stockist access: Retail our full retail range without holding stock
- Continuous repeat business
- Endorsed by the UK’s leading make up artists and celebrities
- Free 1-day Make Up Masterclass included
THE PERFECT ADDITION TO YOUR BEAUTY BUSINESS
Confirmed as the UK’s #1 in-salon brow treatment, it’s suitable for everyone – whether your client is looking to improve their brow shape, or wanting to transform their over plucked, sparse and misshapen brows – training in HD Brows makes perfect business sense.
Once qualified and with our brand behind you, you can charge at least £25 per treatment with minimal product outlay. Your revenue will be boosted again through retailing our high performing make up range – the perfect collection to create red carpet glamour and keep your client’s brows looking their best between treatments.
UNLOCK THE SECRETS BEHIND THE HD BROWS FORMULA
WHERE CAN I TRAIN?
Our training courses take place every week of the year at our state of the art training academies in Leeds, Milton Keynes, Glasgow, London, Bristol & Ireland.
NOW also available to international students, so you can take the UK’s #1 brow treatment to YOUR salon.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
| “Since training in HD Brows, I’ve built a dedicated client base of over 400 clients.” |
– Lisa Coleman, Hertfordshire
|“One of the best decisions I’ve ever made. It’s taken my business above and beyond.” |
– Megan Dougan, Northumberland
|“The demand for brow treatments is high, you’ll be amazed at how offering HD Brows can change your life.” |
– Samantha Milne, Aberdeen
HD BROWS TRAINING: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How old do I have to be to train?
- You must be at least 18 to train with us independently. If you’re training under an account holder or salon, you can train from the age of 16. These ages are subject to insurance policies.
- I’ve already done other eyebrow training, do I have to complete the full course
- The treatment and hair depilation techniques we teach are often very different to those that have been taught on other more traditional courses. We tend to find that those who haven’t had any previous training or experience find it easier to learn, as they haven’t.
- What is the difference between the HD Brows course and other alternatives?
- HD Brows is the UK’s no.1 salon brow treatment and has never been more in demand with over 1,000 hits to our Salon Finder page every day. Our ethos is ‘one shape does NOT fit all’ and our training teaches bespoke methods of brow mapping, custom colour-blending, hair removal and finishing techniques to suit the clients’ hair tone, skin tone and style. Trends are forever changing and although we teach certain methods of shaping, we supply you with the skills needed to help give your clients the most in-demand brow look of the season.
- What happens after my HD Brows training
- Once trained, you have the UK’s most popular brow brand behind you. We have a private Facebook group available to all trained Stylists to showcase their work and request feedback by our elite training team as well as a dedicated sales team available to contact Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm so no matter your query, we’re here to support you.
- What’s the difference between a HD Brows Stylist, A HD Brows Pro Stylist and a HD Brows Master Stylist?
- After your initial HD Brows training with us, you can advance your skill set by attending our advanced training. Our Pro & Master Classes teach advanced hair removal techniques as well as brow lightening and much more. The higher the level trained with us, the more you can charge for the treatment. You’ll also be listed as an advanced HD Brows Stylist on our Salon Finder page, increasing demand for the HD Brows treatment with you. Discover more about our advanced training here.
- How much can I charge for the HD Brows treatment?
- Due to the quality and demand for treatment our guidelines state to charge no less than £25.00 (excluding any short term offers). You can charge anything above this price, however we recommend doing some research on prices in your area before increasing your prices from the RRP.
- What’s the difference between HD Brows and microblading?
- HD Brows uses a variety of hair removal techniques to create your clients desired brow shape. The treatment lasts around 4-6 weeks and starts from just £25.00 whereas Microblading is a semi-permanent technique that sits under the tattooing family. During microblading, pigment is implanted into the skin with a fine needle to create the look of hair strokes. Microblading usually lasts around 1-3 years and starts at approx £500. Discover more about the difference between HD Brows and Microblading here.
- Do I need to train with you in order to offer the HD Brows treatment?
- Yes. You cannot, by law, promote and/or sell the HD Brows treatment unless you have completed our official training course. Please also be aware you can only train in HD Brows at either of our official academies. Discover more about our training locations here.
- When can I attend your training?
- You can view all of our upcoming training dates here.
- Where can I train in HD Brows?
- You can train at any of our official academy locations based in Leeds, Milton Keynes , Glasgow or Ireland as well as at our current pop-up locations in Bristol, Liverpool & Purley, London. You can view more about our academy locations here.
- How do I book HD Brows training
- You can call the team from Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm to book your HD Brows course or if you require any further information. Alternatively you can fill out this webform and a member of the team will be in touch.