What Are HD Brows?
HD Brows is the UK’s No.1 salon brow treatment and is offered exclusively by over 10,000 Stylists across the country. We’re proud to be experts in brows, and your HD Brows Stylist (educated by us) knows all there is to know about brows, believe us! So if you’ve been on the search for your perfect brows, you’ve found the right place.
WHAT’S DIFFERENT ABOUT HD BROWS?
We differ to many other treatments as we don’t believe in a one shape fits all ethos. Brows are as individual as fingerprints and so each step of the HD Brows treatment is completely bespoke from the personal consultation, shape design, tailoring and aftercare process.
WHAT DOES THE HD BROWS TREATMENT INVOLVE?
From brushed up brows to neat and defined as well as everything in-between – choosing the right brow look can be difficult. This is why each and every HD Brows treatment starts with a consultation, where not only can you choose your desired brow look, but our Stylists will help you every step of the way with recommendations based on your face shape, skin tone and of course, your style.
We follow the same ‘one shape doesn’t fit all’ ethos throughout every part of the treatment, including tinting. We custom-blend our bespoke HD Brow Dyes to create the perfect tone to complement your skin tone, hair tone and overall style.
We use our exclusive brow mapping formula to design your unique shape before using a combination of High Definition hair removal techniques including waxing, threading, tweezing and trimming – all to create the perfect brow shape for you.
Finally your brows will be perfected using our make up collection along with a mini make up lesson to help you maintain and make the most of your brows between appointments.
WHY CHOOSE HD BROWS?
WHAT’S A HD BROWS REGROWTH PROGRAM
The perfect brows might for some just be one treatment away, however those with sparse or over-plucked brows may need to be put on a regrowth programme. Our Stylists will educate you on the areas needed to grow in so the shape can be improved at each appointment. You’ll also be educated on the best High Definition make up to use on any gaps in your brows until your dream brow shape has been created.
HD BROWS BEFORE AND AFTERS
|HD Brows by Master Stylist Megan Dougan, based in Northumberland.|
|HD Brows by Master Stylist Lisa Coleman, based in Hertforshire.|
|HD Brows by Master Stylist Steph Collinson, based in Doncaster.|
Interested in attending our official training and offering the HD Brows treatment to your clients? Discover more here.
HD BROWS: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where can I get HD Brows?
- We have over 8,500 Stylists in the UK. Simply visit our Salon Finder, enter your postcode and we will show you all the HD Brows Stylists in your area – it’s as easy as that.
- I want to offer the HD Brows treatment to my clients, how do I train?
- You can attend our official HD Brows training in our academies in Leeds, Milton Keynes, Glasgow and Ireland. We also have pop-up academies in Bristol and Purley, London. You can find our more about training in HD Brows here.
- How long does HD Brows take?
- The HD Brows treatment takes around 45 minutes but we would suggest allowing around an hour for the treatment. In a rush? Visit your local HD Brows Master Stylist for an express treatment which takes just 15 minutes.
- How long do HD Brows last?
- The effects of the treatment usually last around 4-6, however this can vary depending on your hair growth. After your first few treatments your stylist will be able to recommend how often you should be having the treatment done.
- How much do HD Brows cost?
- Prices start at £25 and vary depending on the salon you visit and the skill level of your Stylist. Contact your local HD Brows Stylist to discover what price they charge. You can find your local HD Brows Stylist here.
- I have sparse brows, can I still get HD Brows?
- Hope is not lost! Our expert Stylists will work with you on a re-growth programme to achieve the perfect brow shape for you. In the meantime, you can ‘fake it to make it’ with a little make up application, demonstrated by your local Stylist. Use our Lash&Brow Booster to encourage and improve hair growth, apply twice a day to see the best results.
- What’s the difference between HD Brows and microblading?
- HD Brows uses a various hair removal techniques to create your desired brow shape lasting around 4-6 weeks and starts at just £25. Microblading is a semi-permanent technique that sits under the tattooing family. Pigment is implanted into the skin with a fine needle to create the look of hair strokes. Microblading typically lasts around 1-3 years and starts at approx £500. Discover more about the difference between HD Brows and Microblading here.
- Is HD Brows semi-permanent?
- We do use permanent tint on the brows during the treatment, the lasting effects of this vary depending on skin type, routine etc. Results of the HD Brows treatment typically last around 4-6 weeks.
- Can I get HD Brows at home?
- Our HD Brows Stylist are trained to the highest level and have to complete an intensive course and provide numerous case studies before being allowed to offer our luxury treatment in salon, therefore the treatment can’t be done by anyone who hasn’t been officially trained by us. You can keep your brows looking fresh between treatments at home by using the HD Brows make up range.
- How many HD Brows treatments do I need to achieve my desired shape?
- This completely depends on the amount of hair you have to begin with. Some clients can achieve their desired shape after just one treatment. Your HD Brows Stylist will be able to advice how many treatments they recommend to give you the brows you eventually want during your first consultation.
- How old do I need to be to get HD Brows?
- Due to EU law, you can’t have your brows tinted under the age of 16 – don’t worry, you can still have the treatment done from the age of 13 with parental consent however we would just need to skip the tinting stage.
- Do I need to do a patch test?
- Yes. You should be given a patch test to apply at least 48 hours before each and every treatment to minimise any risk of reactions.
- What’s the difference between a HD Brows Stylist and a Pro or Master Stylist?
- HD Brows Stylists have undergone our intensive training to ensure they’re in line with our high quality brow standards. Pro Stylists have attended further training to work on more advanced hair removal techniques. Master Stylists are trained to the highest level possible, they have attended even further training and can also offer brow lightening, the express HD Brows treatment and even facial hair removal. Our Elite Stylists are HD Brows Trainers, and work for Team HD training the nation to offer the UK’s No.1 brow treatment.